Siop Gymunedol / HAVARDS / Community Shop
SHARE SAVE SCHEME
For those who want to have a stake in Havards Community Shop, but cannot immediately purchase the minimum 200 shares, you can apply to join our "Share Save" scheme. Here you can save as much or as little as you like, as often as you like. Once your total investment reaches £200 you will become a full voting member and will receive a share certificate. You can invest online or by post.
To join the scheme, please complete the form below. Once your application is received, we will send you details of how to pay into the share save scheme.
Required information *
- Payment: You can either set up a standing order or make occasional payments. The standing order method would be best. We will send you our account details once you submit the form. If you would prefer to send cheques we will also tell you how to do this.
- We will acknowledge all forms submitted and payments made, by email to your address as given in the form.
- You do not need to specify how many shares you wish to purchase - you will be sent a share certificate once you have sufficient funds to purchase 200 shares, at which point you will become a voting member of the society. You can then stop payments, or continue to invest and purchase more shares.
- Investors who don’t have an email address will need to print the form from the Share Offer Document and send the completed form and payment by post to SHGT, Coed Cadw, Felindre Farchog, Crymych, Pembrokeshire. SA41 3UY.
- Important If you don't receive an email from us after submitting this form, please check your spam folder. You may need to ensure our domain (siophavards.cymru) is not blocked by your provider. If you don't locate a response, please write to us at email@example.com
- Investors who don’t have an email address will need to print the form from the Share Offer and send the completed form and payment by post.
- Overseas investor? Please enter an appropriate postcode / Zip code. Click OK to override the check.